Trucking Jobs at Truck Service
Why Drive for Truck Service Inc.?
With our truck driving jobs in NC and the region around, you can get consistency you can count on. You’ll enjoy repetitive delivery routes and have the opportunity to get to know our customers personally. That means less complicated schedules, fewer route changes, and less surprises on the road.
Weekly Pay Bonuses
Working one of our trucking jobs, you’ll earn more with practical miles. We pay our drivers using PC Miler Practical Route Miles, which means we pay you for the miles you drive. It’s that simple. When you drive for us, you are paid weekly for the work you do – no worries, no hassles.
Unlike larger trucking companies, you’re not just another number with us. We’re a family owned company that knows all of our drivers by name. At Truck Service, you’ll get the respect you deserve.
Committed to Safety
Trust your safety and CSA score with a company that shares your commitment to safety. We have excellent CSA scores and we’ll never put your life in danger just to pick up another load. We’re one of the trucking companies in NC that will support you on the road and at home.
The majority of our freight is drop and hook, no- touch freight. Our driver jobs requires you to spend less time out of your truck and spend more time out on the road earning miles and putting money in your pocket.
Weekly Home Time
All of our drivers are home every week – guaranteed. Since our driving positions are all local truck driving jobs and regional trucking jobs, that means regular weekly home time. Some positions even allow drivers to be home daily. Many companies promise this, but at Truck Service you’ll get it
Come Drive for Us
Benefits Designed to Work for You
- Mile-rate based on experience / job classification
- We pay you for the miles you drive.
- Consistent delivery routes so you can get to know our customers personally.
- Drop and hook, no- touch freight.
- Excellent CSA scores. We’ll never put your life in danger just to pick up another load.
- Extensive one-on-one training provided for each driver on our Peoplenet eLogs system
- Integration of our eLog system and dispatch system means more miles and less sitting
- Guaranteed weekly pay
- Multiple bonus opportunities
- Medical, vision, and life insurance
- eDoc program
- All of our drivers are home every week – guaranteed.
- Late model Freightliner and International tractors
- Unlike larger trucking companies, you’re not just another number with us.